...is perhaps her favorite saying right now. She says it sort of like Spicolli in Fast Times at Ridgemont High would. She says it when she drops toys, knocks stuff over, falls down...so that's basically all the time. Here's what else she says:
1. Hi
2. Up
3. Bye-Bye (sounds like "Die Die")
4. Off
5. Dog
6. Eye (she loves this one)
7. This
8. That
9. Mama
10. Daddy (sounds like dah-eeee)
11. Duck
12. Boat
13. Wet
14. Owl
15. Whoa
I'm missing a lot, so I'll revise as I remember. It's clear that she understands almost everything but pretends like she doesn't know what "no" means sometimes, unfortunately.
Quirks:
She is possessive of her stroller and throws fits when people try to move it or if we need to leave it out of her sight.
She has an obsession with cleaning her ears. Dan and I can never do it well with wash cloths in the bath so we do the outside only with Q tips since she gets eczema if we're not careful. She likes it and is often demanding that we clean her ears. Then we have to clean Teddy's ears, Duckie's ears, Blankie's ears (even though Blankie doesn't have ears, she insists), etc. etc. One day, I had to clean everyone's ears 6 times. I kept telling her that everyone's ears were already clean.
That's all I can think of right now. It's been a long day!


No comments:
Post a Comment