It's been majorly busy but also majorly fun. We made it through Christmas except that I have no idea what to do with all of her new toys. It seems that toys have more parts as she gets older. We had 5 of her friends over the other day and it looked like a hurricane blew through the entire house. There was stuff everywhere. Dan and I like that the kids like to play here. We have a nice playroom that's not far from where the adults socialize. And, they certainly were "socializing" as our intent was to get rid of all the food and beer in the house before leaving.
This photo is from Stella's Auntie Kate's wedding. She did not make it down the aisle as planned. Unfortunately, I walked past her with my escort, the best man, and then she was supposed to join her 8-year-old cousin Jillian down the aisle. Well, as soon as I passed and ignored her, she started screaming her head off. My parents attempted to whisk her away but I could hear her screaming for some time as we were all standing at the alter. They said she only calmed down once she saw the hotel elevator. They got in and rode it up and down until basically the ceremony was over. She was happy as a clam in there. But, she had a blast at the reception and probably didn't go to bed until 10pm. She just wanted to dance and even when the band wasn't playing music, she'd try to lead me to the dance floor.
We then had a busy week afterward with recovering, doing household chores and visiting with friends. Dan left for Hong Kong today and we leave Sunday. I can't wait!



No comments:
Post a Comment