Monday, March 24, 2008

First Lasagne and Walking

As you can see, Stella likes lasagne. Except, I used spinach no boil noodles that had some trouble being cooked on a stovetop. We have no oven, so this was a toddler stovetop chicken lasagne recipe. I thought they were fine but Dan kicked up a fuss and then Stella "voiced" her opinion by tossing some noodles on to the curtains. But anyway, she gobbled up the filling and there aren't really any leftovers. She is not a neat eater so our laundry machine is constantly running. As I type this, I am laying in a mess of toaster waffle that she rubbed into our bedsheets. It's Easter Monday, so we're on our second day of no housekeeping which has been horrible!!!!

This week, Stella has started walking. A few steps here and there only, but she's getting much more confident. I apologize that we aren't able to rotate videos so you have to watch it sideways on picasaweb. I tried to upload it here but it wouldn't take.

No comments: