Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Junk In The Trunk, Part 2

The high chair arrived today. It took me about 20 minutes to put it together. It would have been less had it not been for the fact that I had to remove part of the infant support system, because her stomach is too big. She sits up well enough to not need it, thankfully. It didn't occur to me to try to jamb her in the high chair at the store, because the age range is from 6 months to adult. I'm hoping that from now on she grows longer and not outward, otherwise we may have to put this high chair in the closet for a while! Once she can sit up completely on her own she won't need the waist support and all problems will be solved. She loves sitting in it, like a big girl. And then she ate her dinner like a big girl--rice cereal, banana and tasteless green beans. She loves green beans.

I made a serious error of not letting her eat until she was full last night. The quantity she took down scared me so I cut her off. I also left her with Dan for 90 minutes (which she hates) while I went to get foot reflexology, finally. Then, she punished me by waking up at 9:30, 10:30 and 11:30 to eat.

No comments: